Search This Blog

Saturday 12 January 2013

After the walk

Don't know if this will work, but thought it would be good to have somewhere we could swap information/stories/comment in between walks. Hopefully I can include everyone as 'co-authors' rather than just commenteers but need to look into that in more detail.

To stop this becoming one long post I'll create a new post at least every weekend and add others that warrant being separated.

I've now discovered that Blogger only give a limited amount of free storage so if you post pictures make sure they're not 3Mb etc – maybe best to put them on a site like photobucket.com and provide the link? – again I need to look into that too!

1 comment:

  1. It would appear that you have to get a Gmail email address to post here. Once you have it email it to me at walbrooker@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list of members.

    ReplyDelete